Chapter 6 – A Trifecta of Tests
- Download and Complete: Chapter 6 – Bible Study Lesson
- Pre-Read Scripture for Chapter 1: Exodus 14:1-17:16, Numbers 20:2-13, Deuteronomy 6:10-16, Deuteronomy 8:1-10, Luke 4:1-13
- Read Rethinking Rest – Chapter 6 – “A Trifecta of Tests”
- Reference the Electronic Endnotes for the chapter.
- Discuss Your Responses to the Chapter – Bible Study Lesson w/ Others
- Discuss Follow-Up Questions for Chapter 1
- As a student, how were you at taking tests? What’s the hardest test you remember taking (a final exam, S.A.T., A.C.T., enneagram)?
- Can you think of a time you cried out to the Lord because you needed help?
- To what did the author suggest grumbling and complaining was linked? What have you grumbled about in the last week?
- How has God shown Himself faithful in your life? What was your response when He tested you?
- Are there any areas in your life where God has tested you more than once?
- Watch Rethinking Rest Videos