- Download and Complete: Epilogue – Bible Study Lesson (Coming soon!)
- Pre-Read Scripture for the Epilogue: (Coming soon!)
- Read Rethinking Rest – Epilogue – “Rest in the Already, but Not Yet”
- Discuss Your Responses to the Chapter – Bible Study Lesson w/ Others
- Discuss Follow-Up Questions for Chapter 1
- What are some practices you could begin that would help you regularly reset towards rest?
- Has your health ever sidelined you? How could you establish intentional routines that allow you to treat the different aspects of your physical, mental, and emotional health?
- In what ways has God renewed your spirit regarding sin? What practices could you put in place to help you disentangle from sin?
- How might rethinking the topic of rest change your sabbath routine? Are there any changes that need to take place?
- Do you agree that we need to reframe the concept of rest today? How might new vocabulary and the signs of baptism and communion contribute to the reframing process?
- Watch Rethinking Rest Videos
Zackery, Curtis. Soul Rest: Reclaim Your Life; Return to Sabbath. Edited by Abigail Stocker, Justin Marr, Lynnea Smoyer, and Christy Callahan. Bellingham, WA: Kirkdale Press, 2018.