The Rethinking Rest Study is a 7-week thematic study of biblical rest.
The study consists of the following items:
- Bible Lessons – Each session (or podcast “season”) has a Bible lesson with 8-10 questions covering different biblical texts. These lessons can be completed individually in a self study or as a part of a small group study.
- Small Group Study: In the small group setting, participants are encouraged to discuss their responses to the questions prior to viewing the associated videos.
- Self Study: Complete the lessons on your own and then view the associated videos.
- Video Teaching / Audio Podcast Teaching – Each week’s lesson includes three teaching sessions. The videos are also available on the RETHINKING SCRIPTURE YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- Blog Posts and Devotional Book – Look for blog posts that correspond to each lesson. The Rethinking Rest book is coming in 2021!